Saturday, April 11, 2009

Currently: pissed off with myself for missing the last chance of watching the choir before syf.

One word: overslept.

Edited: yesterday's post

Just added: 1022 songs to my itunes library.I've finally finished downloading the "all time top 1000" album! :D (ITS A GOOD ONE!) The other 22 songs come from Elvis Costello's greatest hits! I've got 8923 songs now, maybe I should just delete some of the albums from my library :/

A song that will get your feet tapping:
The wonders - that thing you do! :D :D


Something you'll love:
Mcfly - The heart never lies. I like mcfly! :D

Other recommended mcfly hits include: Don't stop me now (cover), Five colours in her hair, Just my luck, obviously! =)


A tune that'll get stuck in your head:
Howie day - collide


Listen to: Windband version of LUX ARUMQUE!! (there's such a thing! O:)


And then: the choral version of Lux Arumque!!!
(memories, memories..)

Sung by a high school choir conducted by Eric Whitacre himself! Turn the volume up & close your eyes while listening :D RJChoral's version ain't bad either!

I'm reminded of that night where I got to wear the midnight blue choir gown!


I think:
the choir version is nicer but that's probably because I've sung it before ;D They're both nice in their own ways anyway! Never knew there was a band version!


You must click on: the play button of this song!
this must be the 100th time I'm posting this song up here :P
SLEEP ^_^

And: Hymn to the Infinite sky, poem for windband.
Me likey!






Tag replies:

7th
YINGZHI: FLUTE! you playing for SYF??
{yeah! :D nah, I'm not D: the choice piece is too fast and difficult!}

yosephine: emma ^^ see ya tmr at band!
{hahaha seeyou on wednesday at band! 8D}

8th
Chris: haha, if u all got fun fair tell me then... now then i realised how hard it is to write ur name... ever kena 罰抄?
{LOL k sure think we're having one soon. Yeah so many strokes D: Luckily I never kena 罰抄 if not it'll just spell gg for me HAHA}

10th
peixuan: haha. i miss quispiam novus! and time really flies man, i'm going to step down le. =X bleah
peixuan
: sucky. =( and i'm going to be expired like you. bleah
{XUANEE SMOOCHIE WOOCHIE!!! I'm sorry I overslept today! ): I came home at around midnight yesterday so was really tired and fell asleep just like that. Treasure your remaining time in choir eh, hope thursday would be great yeah! And even though you guys will officially step down soon, 'farewell' would only be spelt after you leave ahs many months later ^_^ EH THEN YOU CAN COME BACK WITH ME TO VISIT THE CHOIR WHEN YOU'RE EXPIRED!!!!! :D :D}

ray: emma HAHA I WAS WONDERING WHO YOU WERE KISSING! -.-
{hahaha WHO DID YOU THINK I WAS KISSING? (you maybe? :P) LOL}

11th
syairah: no i dont want to put it down mama. hahaha. whatcha gonna do huh? HEHEHE.
{I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU! seriously it was the face I was making (too...UGH) take it down or else... *menacing smile*}

No comments: